The Poli Jute Backpack
Story: Created by Swedish fashion designer Amanda, who maintains a vegan lifestyle for her commitment to the environment and ecosystem. Reflecting the minimalist Scandinavian style, she intended to create a backpack with a neat and clean design, that simultaneously contributes to environmental protection against a changing climate – from global warming to widespread plastic and synthetic pollution.
- Climate positive jute-material
- Wax polished high-grade jute made backpack
- The smooth black jute fabrics in the main body
- Two interior compartments including a laptop compartment. The other compartment can accommodate a notepad, book, umbrella, etc.
- Brass color zipper
- It can carry as a handbag with a comfortable round-shape top handle.
- Height/Length: 37,5 cm (excluding handle), Width: 26, 5 cm and middle depth: 12,5 cm.
- Cotton twill shoulder straps and inside lining with cotton.
- Net weight: 830 gm
- Product code: AT 522.